Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Does Anyone actually watch Big Brother anymore ?
  • nealglover
    Free Member

I was never a fan of it, and never watched it after some of the first series.

But I always knew it was on, and often heard people talking about it etc.

But just seen on the TV Planner that the “Big Final” is on tonight. And I didn’t even know they were still making it ! (thought it finished a couple of years ago?)

Not heard anyone talking about it, or seen anything about it anywhere.

(btw – I already know it was/is crap, etc etc – I just wondered if anyone who used to watch it, still does ?)

Harry_the_Spider

That’s the joke. Let a dozen ego maniacs suffer for a couple of months whilst the viewing public watch something else.

Channel 5 is only there to stop SKY1 on 106 from attacking the proper channels on 101 to 104.

seavers
    Free Member

Not a fan either but I have noticed over the past couple/few years that it is much easier to avoid. It used to be everywhere but as i understand it C5 have it now which is owned by the same guy as the daily star.

I just count myself lucky that while those idiots are locked up I won’t have any chance of meeting them in real life.

CountZero

Big what?

Er no

Nough said

joao3v16
    Free Member

The best thing they could do with BB is to have the usual build-up & big opening night show where the housemates enter the house, huge crowds, etc etc …

But don’t actually broadcast any of it, or publish anything in the media.

Then whilst they’re in the house, do all the usual stuff (tasks, diary room interviews, nominations etc).

But don’t actually film any of it.

When someone’s evicted, they just step out into a completely empty yard.

When the ‘winner’ is announced, they step out into a completely empty yard.

Trimix
    Free Member

Good idea. Then shoot them.

andytherocketeer

It’s still running?

I guess the Daily Star TV channel totally forgot to publicise it, and hype it up like C4 used to do?

But don’t actually broadcast any of it, or publish anything in the media

Hadn’t even realised it was on this year. Was it only news in the Daily Star?
    Watched the opening night a couple of times to see what freaks they’d managed to find in the community (or contract in from agencies). There were many freaks, and “actors”.

DezB
    Free Member

I bet the contestants (are they called that?) will still end up on some celeb tv programme in the future.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Does Anyone actually watch Big Brother anymore ?’ is closed to new replies.