Does anybody make/do a 35mm garmin edge mount?

Home Forum Bike Forum Does anybody make/do a 35mm garmin edge mount?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Does anybody make/do a 35mm garmin edge mount?
  • somebody else must be running a garmin edge with 35mm bars?

not one that replaces spacers on the steerer tube? just one that is out front, but run backwards on itself (sorry to confuse :lol:) so it sits over the stem, but is mounted on the bars

like this one (click on the pic with it mounted)

http://www.wiggle.com/sram-quickview-computer-mount/?sku=5360579950

must be for 35mm, surely sram must be doing one?

gab344

racewear direct do a 35mm Garmin mount, not quite what you were wanting I know, but perhaps they can knock you one up to order (I believe they 3d print the mounts themselves).

mattythemod

I am running 35 mm Deda bars on my road bike and it was PITA trying to find a mount ….as gab344 said RACEWARE Direct are the only firm who make one …35 quid including postage …

ojom

I’m not stalking you honest! But we will be doing/ do a Bar Fly model for this I think.

Mark/ not at desk

haha – hi mark! let me know if you do one please, barfly ill check them out too

ive been in contact with raceware, is there already a non stem mount on their website for 35mm? if so im being blind i couldnt see one?

gab344

ive been in contact with raceware, is there already a non stem mount on their website for 35mm? if so im being blind i couldnt see one?

The “garmin mounts” section has a second page, (which I linked to in my original reply) The 35mm mount they list is a “low” type so probably not to your liking as it can’t be flipped around à la barfly 3.0.

However they did make me mount to my own specs last year, (they 3d print the mounts). I’m sure it’s worth you contacting them about making something to suit.

OJOM – hi mate, can you advise when you will be getting this 35mm version of the mtb 3.0 please?

can you save me one from when you receive them if i can pay directly? desperately need one, as my garmin bands are on there last legs and i have no more spare

theflatboy

OW, I’ve got some spare Garmin bands and elastic stem mounts you can have – I have out front mounts on all my bikes and can’t see myself ever needing the bands or those mounts. Email in profile.

cheers flatboy, very kind of you sir, im sure i can make it work for the time being (plus worst case leave it in my pocket), if this one is imminent for release should be ok

but thanks for the offerwill keep it in mind if im struggling 🙂

theflatboy

Good show.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Does anybody make/do a 35mm garmin edge mount?’ is closed to new replies.