Does any remember Kluster?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Does any remember Kluster?
  • Premier Icon wonny j
    Subscriber

Way back in the early days of STW magazine and forum there was a random biker chap called kluster who used to post amusing yet incredibly off the wall and leftfield comments about all sorts of stuff.

What happened to him? Still lurking or given the boot for one weird joke too many? ? ? ? ? ?

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

Kluster who?

Daniel

I remember him – used to post lots of pics of his new bike frames on his sofa, plus the 'guess what this is' picture posts.

I don't know what happened to him though.

Premier Icon wonny j
    Subscriber

he always had very expensive very nice bikes too

Premier Icon wonny j
    Subscriber

someone must know what happened to him?

Premier Icon dave360
    Subscriber

Kluster (got poked in the eye by a branch), Swiss Schali and Chemo, Mayhem 2002 (I think)

Premier Icon geoffj
    Subscriber

That is one scary picture 😯

Premier Icon pedalhead
    Subscriber

Pirates, clearly.

Premier Icon vinnyeh
    Subscriber

Didn't Chemo give up cycling and go pro cage fighting?

IanMunro

Iirc he's dead now 🙁

clubber

Kluster who?

😉

barca2

The legend that is Kluster ****! The best thing to come out of Barry (South Wales – the blonde fitty from Gavin and Stacey doesn't count, she's really from Croydon).
    I rode the Marin trail with the guys who built it and Mr Kluster **** and some other losers (myself counted within said bunch of losers but man can them trail pixies ride!) before it officially opened. It took us 8 hours to get round it but six hours of that was spent sat in the woods laughing so much it hurt.
    The best day on a bike I've ever had and I raise a coffee cup to Kluster (a super nice and generous bloke) and all the others from that date….even Flash Hardon but don't tell him, it'll go to his head.
    I reckon Kluster is in a studio somewhere knocking out ace guitar riffs for some American super group.
    I've come over all queer now.

Premier Icon dave360
    Subscriber

yep, Chemo = brown bread following massive coke binge induced heart attack.
    At least he has a nice view…

RHSno2

He called me Rhys for years!!

I will never forget MM, early, early hours of the morning and him coming into the campsite and shouting 'My heart, my heart!' (He is a bit deaf hence both of the above)

Great guy!

Premier Icon Flash

Hello Barca,

My name was mentioned? You're absolutely correct it was one of those days you couldn't plan but turned out to be a legend of a day.

Premier Icon wonny j
    Subscriber

excellent, nice pic.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Does any remember Kluster?’ is closed to new replies.