Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • does any one do a life time warranty on a full suss frame ?
  • milkyman
    Free Member

Does any one offer this

KonaTC

Kona

Managed to crack my 2006 The King frame and it was replaced with a 2010 Hei Hei, they also paid for the rebuild/frame swap

http://www.konaworld.com/warranty.cfm

br
    Free Member

Your life or its life? 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Trek

milkyman
    Free Member

does that apply to all there frames

mindmap3
    Free Member

Pretty sure that Banshee do.

milkyman
    Free Member

ok what im after really is a full sus 160 front rear triple chain ring on front and life time warranty and if poss a long top tube, thats my short list

pinetree
    Free Member

Mondraker. Sounds like a Dune of some kind would be right up your street 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yep. Trek certainly do.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Giant.

milkyman
    Free Member

well my spicy is out of warrenty soon and i dont think it will be easy to get get parts after that, so i am a bit worried that i will end up with a bike i cant get spares for and seems as though the frame has snapped twice now it doesnt give me a lot confidence

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Sounds like you just described a Trek Remedy?

milkyman
    Free Member

in terms of snapping or being what im looking for

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

It’s a 160mm bike with a lifetime warranty with a long top tube and the ability to run a triple. not sure about their snappyness though.

z1ppy

Your life or its life?

Indeedy, this is the case. A lifetime guarantee is not for your lifetime, but for what the manufacturer considers the life of a frame. TBF Marin used to say lifetime was 10 years, which I thought wasn’t bad. I doubt even Spesh/trek or anyone else, with there highly rated warranty’s, would be for much longer than that.

jonba
    Free Member

Spesh only have lifetime on the front triangle. Back end is 5 years and where the breakages usually occur.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Milky an, it does sound like you’ve described my Rune….lifetime warranty, 160mm travel, top tube is pretty long and it has a it react mount for a front mech.

It’s not the lightest thing in the world, but it rides lighter than it is and is an absolute bomber of a bike down the hills.

mildred

Devinci

patriotpro
    Free Member

Pretty sure that Banshee do.

2 year to original owner and a lifetime cash replacement (not sure of the details on the crash).

somafunk

Nicolai?,

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Nicolai?

5yr transferrable.

grizzpup
    Free Member

Defo: Giant, Cannondale, Trek…..Turner?? (can’t remember)

bikeneil
    Free Member

Orbea definitely do. Check out their Rallon.

rickmeister

Marin every time.

Lifetime bearing replacement. Lifetime frame replacement. No quibbles, ho hassles.

They have been great with both a Alpine Trail rear triangle, changed from flimsy tube manufacture to more solid box made one

Attack Trail, replaced the swing arm after the rear drop outs cracked, this was 7 yrs since purchase.

No other manufacturer has come close IMHE

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘does any one do a life time warranty on a full suss frame ?’ is closed to new replies.