Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Does a number 1 hair cut look rough?
  • grtdkad

noteeth – Member
    It’s my only [dignified] option.

+1 the barbers don’t give me many options when I visit. They’re not magicians after all!
    My hair hasn’t held me back at work (AFAIK?)

I perhaps need to look at my home-wear wardrobe of Ben Shermans and Fred Perrys though!

deluded
    Free Member

I found it quite attractive which then went to devastatingly sexy when you mentioned you were a bizzie.

LOL 😀

*frantically thumbs through Yellow Pages for hair transplant surgery*

noteeth
    Free Member

In the acid/dance era I had a permed bob to my shoulders

This thread is so useless without pictures.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

beats a combover any day!

DickBarton

I do my own hair these days (actually have done for the last 10 years I think)…used to be a 1 all over –

It makes me look like some sort of war prisoner/refugee so now I tend to do a 1 sides and back and a 3 on top…takes about 10 minutes longer to cut but doesn’t make me look quite so ‘ill’!

Your hair, you do what you want with it…

noteeth
    Free Member

Your hair, you do what you want with it…

What about making it into a nice jumper?

hora
    Free Member

I’d be more worried about my teeth or balls than hair. Afterall any decent girl wouldn’t give you the time of day if you have rotten teeth regardless of how much hair on your head.

yunki
    Free Member

it depends entirely on the wearer of the haircut.. beauty comes from within and all that..

kudos100
    Free Member

I go for a 1 1/2 and a 2 1/2 on top. Avoids the POW look, but is still nice and short.

deviant
    Free Member

I clipper my own hair too….used to have an ‘oh so fashionable’ choppy, styled cut which needed products in it to maintain….started using clippers (with no guard) when i got a motorcycle, having a proper hair-do and putting a helmet on and off several times a day gave me a greasy head/face and made me look like i’d just got out of bed….but all day long.

A shaved head is tidy and convenient, get out of the shower and i’m dry almost instantly….i also dont spend money on the barbers or gel/wax anymore….the other half wants me to grow hair again for our wedding photos but i’m holding out at the moment.

noteeth
    Free Member

Afterall any decent girl wouldn’t give you the time of day if you have rotten teeth

I once dated loved a Sandra Bullock-like girl who didn’t seem to mind my missing front gnashers (bike accident & not decay, mind). I doubt there’s another one out there… 🙁

“Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he’s got it all.” – James Brown.

That said, I agree with Yunki.

hora
    Free Member

I still love Sandra Bullock 8)

angryratio
    Free Member

I’ve always thought hair that required more than a wash in the morning is a faf, so it’s usually a number 3/4 crew cut for me.

Its clean, tidy, and with bike lids off and on it tends to stay tidier.

noteeth
    Free Member

I still love Sandra Bullock

God, yes – recently divorced, iirc. There’s hope yet!

DickBarton

You might do just that Hora, but after reading your dating tips for ladies on Twitter, she told me last night she isn’t so sure about you now…

Personally, I love them…keep ’em coming!

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘Does a number 1 hair cut look rough?’ is closed to new replies.