Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dodgy EBay seller?
  • hora
    Free Member

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/371707645749?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

‘New other’ is really misleading. The seller seems to have ‘form’ in feedback. Would eBay care?

russyh
    Free Member

this has been done before, the chap sells all of the On one warranty buy backs. You would (in my opinion for whatever thats worth) be mad to buy some of the crap he is selling

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

On One are mad to allow him to sell their shonky stuff. Does he buy it off them?

mattbee

I’ve had 2 frames off him.
    Both better than described & both nice and cheap.
    As I said on the last thread about him I had better service from him than from PX/On One themselves…

Garry_Lager

Seem’s like he’s shifting some weight regardless. Been eyeing an exocet frame for a bit, listings spammed with that guy offering 4yo frames with busted seat clamps for £300.

stennah
    Free Member

My mate bought a on-one whippet off him and is was bang on as described and packaged well couldn’t fault it

cookeaa

I have punted in offers on some of the more obviously busted carbon frames as potential fixer-uppers I wouldn’t pay the asking prices generally (I’ve still got to fix the bastard thing if I buy it), all offers were rejected of course.

I don’t think it’s a dodgy account, just another one of ‘Thatcher’s children’ being enterprising…

Northwind

cookeaa – Member

I don’t think it’s a dodgy account, just another one of ‘Thatcher’s children’ being enterprising…

It’s not a dodgy account but they’re dodgy sellers- lots of “optimistic” descriptions and some flat out lies. The Fireline sold as “used but in superb condition” and no mention of the horrendous repair it had. (they added a comment about “professional repair” after I threatened them with port heiding but it’s still in “superb condition”.

scruffywelder
    Free Member

Dunno about the rest of his stuff but that prototype Tomac gravel frame looks quite nice…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dodgy EBay seller?’ is closed to new replies.