Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Do you ride a pole?! He he
  • marksnook
    Free Member

In my infinite procrastination I have bottles buying a bike again! Between a cotic rocketmax and pole evolink 140. Both similar in size so kind of comparable.
    Just wondering how the evolink rides? Also if anyone rides a medium will it fit a water bottle in the frame? Pictures look like it could be tight!

How long did the riding a pole jokes last and are any of the jokes still funny?!

wonnyj
    Free Member

Best buy this month’s STW magazine which reviews both bikes and the geometron

bartesque

Well the Cove Stiffee jokes are still strong after all this time.

bedmaker

I’m selling a medium Pole evolink 140 frame if you fancy.
    Will fit a 750 bottle no problem.
    Will do pics later when at the laptop if you’re interested.
    Excellent condition.

marksnook
    Free Member

Think I would embrace the jokes on all honesty. Maybe over time you would grow hard to them.
    Some sort of coincidence that’s in the mag this month. Knew I shouldn’t have cancelled that subscription!
    Pm sent bedmaker

tall_martin

I took my Cove stiffee into school one day for a lesson about hydraulic brakes.

I ended up riding it round the classroom.

Some of the kids were literally crying with laughter while I had to pretend I had no idea what they were on about 🙂

marksnook
    Free Member

If I were to buy a frame, pole have said I pay the price without tax on their website. How do I find out about import charges our side?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Do you ride a pole?! He he’ is closed to new replies.