Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Do you live in Lancashire or Yorkshire – and like cricket -and have two friends?
  • maccruiskeen

I’ve got three tickets for the 20/20 cricket at headingly on Friday night that are surplus to requirements.

Free to a good home (or even a broken and diseputable one)

Who wants em?

They’re e-tickets so I can email them.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’m away to Scotland otherwise I’d have had them off you, sounds like good craic.

Very kind of you though.

withersea
    Free Member

Oh yes please,

maccruiskeen

Shall I email them to the address in your profile Withersea?

withersea
    Free Member

Yes please, much appreciated

withersea
    Free Member

Email received many thanks

maccruiskeen

Hope the best team gets a home run – is that how it works? 🙂

seadog101

I’m in position to grab such an offer, but it’s great that there are generous and thoughtful people out there still. Especially here in the STW

Goodonyer there Mac’…

maccruiskeen

Seadog – YGM. Mr Withersea is no longer able to use them so they’re back up for grabs.

Theres 3 tickets in total, but its ticketed seating so its 3 seats together. Happy for anyone to take all three or for them to be split between individual forumites if you don’t mind sitting next to cyber-strangers (an can’t be held responsible for subsiquent romances, weddings or pregnancies resulting in random cricket seating encounters)* I’m happy for anyone to take all three as its a bit 11th hour and I’d rather they get used than not.

So Seadog has 1st dibs, everyone else form an orderly scrum.

the three tickets are in one PDF file so it’ll take a bit of co-ordination if they’re split as each barcode can only be scanned once for entry.

* but although I wave all responsibility I reserve the right to choose the names of the offspring.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I’m from Yorkshire. Of course I don’t have two friends.

maccruiskeen

Don’t be so hard on yourself, of course you’ve got two friends. They’re called Lefty and Righty, and they live inside someones jumper.

maccruiskeen

Bump for the teatime tribe

brakes
    Free Member

I’m from Yorkshire AND I’ve got two friends who are in Yorkshire, but unfortunately I am not, and if I’m not going, them buggers aren’t neither.

ComradeD
    Free Member

i’ll have them if there still going

comradedave@hotmail.com

live about 200m from the ground as well

thanx in advance

bearnecessities

Oh SOD IT!!!

Always just too late!

maccruiskeen

Hello I’m back

Comrade – I’ll email the tickets to you, feel free to split them with the lovely Mr Necessities (his email is in his profile) if that fits in with your plans and its achievable logistically.

bearnecessities

Cheers MCR, only a 10 mins from Headingly….. (hopefully awaits email!)

withersea
    Free Member

Glad they got used

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Do you live in Lancashire or Yorkshire – and like cricket -and have two friends?’ is closed to new replies.