Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Do you find turning left or right easier than the other?
  • mattamomo
    Free Member

Just seen this, and its made me realise I do in fact turn right far easier than left, even though I am left footed and it should be my preferred side to lean into a turn with.
    Any explanation?

slimjim78
    Free Member

Edit: This forums obsession with ‘skills coaching’ is getting a bit daft. No, you don’t need coaching to do it. Just go an practise.

Im booked in for a practice training session. Pretty soon ill be practicing like a God!

GW
    Free Member

Matt -possibly much more developed grip/ wrist action in the one arm? Quite commpn in these days of mobile internet 😉

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’m right handed, kick a ball with a right foot and ride with my left foot as lead. I often struggle on really tight right hand switchbacks, at speed I’m probably equally crap either way. Go figure.

jimster
    Free Member

I tend to find speed is the biggest influencing factor not whether I’m left or right handed – too slow I just fall in on myself and too fast just screw up the whole corner and go into the bush/ditch/tree/over the edge 😳

slowrider
    Free Member

lol slimjim

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Do you find turning left or right easier than the other?’ is closed to new replies.