Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Do you fancy sharing my fundraising page via your social media? Please?
  • bullheart
    Free Member

Hello All!

As the title suggests, I’m riding the Prudential London-Surrey 100 on Sunday for Samuels Charity, a children’s cancer charity that does superb working in making treatment more bearable for families. I’ve not long finished chemo and radiotherapy myself, and currently my right arm through lymphadaema is so swollen I can’t really use it, so it’ll be quite tricky, but spreading the word would very much be appreciated by me and Martin, the father of Samuel (who tragically passed away from this bloody disease).

Feel free to donate yourselves, but don’t feel obliged – I’m always on here trying to raise money for different charities and am acutely aware that my continual asking could be construed as taking the proverbial, but a share on twatter/Myface would really be appreciated. And a quick Bullheart update; still here, still the longest living cardiac and skeletal angiosarcoma survivor in history, still a pain in the arse!

All the best, and good luck to anyone else riding on Sunday!

Bullheart

https://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/bullheartssummercentury

iainc

😀

tjagain

I do hope you are doing this on a unicycle while juggling chainsaws. Otherwise its just too easy for a half man half ox of your calibre 😉

bullheart
    Free Member

Look at you two – bloody fanboi collective…

😀

iainc

Aww shucks honey 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I was wondering the other day how you were getting on, Mark.

Good to see you’re still alive.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Will do, and will chuck some money your way as well, ya big love god ye…..

xxx

bullheart
    Free Member

I’m good thanks Jamie*

(*stock answer: my hand is so swollen I look like I’m giving a shrew hand-relief when I go for a pee)

bullheart
    Free Member

Morning Bump!

Happy to send sexy pics of my arm whilst wearing risqué and sultry clothing (pants/string vest) for cooperation….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Do you fancy sharing my fundraising page via your social media? Please?’ is closed to new replies.