Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Do you ever buy a tabloid newspaper? Given the Leveson enquiry, why?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Its a leftwing version of the Daily Mail in my opinion.

I know what you mean – it’s those screaming emotive front-page headlines, isn’t it ?

Yes, the similarities between the Daily Mail and the Guardian are hard to ignore.

wrecker
    Free Member

I also despise the guardian and mail in equal measure.
    My in laws buy the mail. They’re not foaming bigot types, I didn’t get it. I asked them why. Apparently the mail has the best TV guide 😯

brooess
    Free Member

That McMullan quote from Kimbers is shocking. At what point did he take responsibility for exploiting a very vulnerable person?
    That inability to have a conscience is psychotic behaviour…

hora
    Free Member

Everytime I go to the in laws I pull out the Sun copies and flick innocently to pg3 noting the age and often say to myself quietly ‘ah Melissa, 22 from Warrington has a nice rack’.

imagine the Guardians. ‘Janet, 40 teacher from Stoke Newington in her union jacket and pleated long skirt showing the buns that she made early’.

Fwooooooarh

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Our works gets The Wail and The Indy. Every day I enjoying mocking whomever I catch reading The Fail. For this reason alone, the tradition should continue.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

hora – Member

Everytime I go to the in laws I pull out the Sun copies and flick innocently to pg3 noting the age and often say to myself quietly ‘ah Melissa, 22 from Warrington has a nice rack’.

imagine the Guardians. ‘Janet, 40 teacher from Stoke Newington in her union jacket and pleated long skirt showing the buns that she made early’.

Fwooooooarh

Yes that’s because the Guardian isn’t like the Sun hora, it’s a leftwing version of the Daily Mail – remember ?

What’s the crumpet in the Daily Mail like ?

hora
    Free Member

Chantelle 16 from Walsall with her two young children in a state-paid for council house with partner Derek 40 an ex-forklift driver who has been off work sick since 2005?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Chantelle 16 from Walsall with her two young children in a state-paid for council house with partner Derek 40 an ex-forklift driver who has been off work sick since 2005?

In the DM, there’s a Chantelle on every street corner. Which one is your favourite?

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Do you ever buy a tabloid newspaper? Given the Leveson enquiry, why?’ is closed to new replies.