Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Do we still have gentlemen only clubs?
  • bigyim
    Free Member

Then if there was a “pond” that only men could swim in there would be outrage. Outrage I tell thee.

rene59
    Free Member

One woman, Margaret Roberts, told the Mail On Sunday: “Can men not allow women to have any private space?”

😆

olddog

Ton answer the OP’s question. Yes there are still men want not clubs. eg list

ajaj
    Free Member

Hampstead Heath has a men only pond, a woman only pond and a mixed pond. So no outrage warranted.

It’s a public space, which makes it a bit different from the private members’ clubs.

MSP

That’s just like the sun, regurgitating the alt-right anti transgender hatred from the US.

thegreatape
    Free Member

My local swimming pool – council owned – has women only sessions. I was so outraged when I found this out that a went at a different time.

BillMC

My local council-run sauna used to have single-sex sessions to appeal to religious and other minorities but staff had to witness such behaviour that they reverted to mixed only. I went by chance on a male only session, I was made to feel very uncomfortable (metaphorically, fortunately).

ajaj
    Free Member

Hampstead Heath’s men pond has a reputation as a gay pickup place. Don’t know if it’s justified.

Women only swim sessions are one of my rant triggers; if you’re uncomfortable with one sex pest then get rid of him. If you’re uncomfortable with all men then that’s your problem and you need to learn to be more tolerant if you want to play with the shared toys.

martinhutch

when they called on the pond to be made “gender-fluid”.

🙂

Not sure I want to swim in that.

I note that one of the moaning swimmers is Julie Bindel, the feminist who has a little bit of ‘history’ with the transgender lobby.

zippykona

This person has a vagina, would they still be welcome in the ladies only pool?

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Would asking for proof be acceptable in the case above? 😆

househusband

Would men be happier than women in accepting transgender / intersex / gender fluid people into ‘their’ spaces than women, I wonder..?

Now we have pupils at secondary school (the school at which I teach does) that identify as the above it is going to make for interesting times..!

enfht
    Free Member

I identify as a 74 year old Peruvian retired house wife called Valerie. Pleased to meet you. May I use your toilet?

allthegear
    Free Member

It’s not about toilets, enfht, there are no laws in the UK saying who can use which toilets.

Oh – that Julie Bindell is stirring, again? Sounds about right. She just can’t help herself. So sad. Going to be hell for her when it comes out that she was actually a mastic asphalt spreader from Pontefract called Neville once upon a time…

Rachel

rene59
    Free Member

I identify as a 74 year old Peruvian retired house wife called Valerie. Pleased to meet you. May I use your toilet?

You may be joking but then again…

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-transracial-white-florida-filipino-rachel-dolezal-philippines-ja-du-adam-a8053731.html

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I identify as a 74 year old Peruvian retired house wife called Valerie

I’m a 74 year old Peruvian retired house wife called Valerie and so is my wife.

This person has a vagina…

In an Ed Gein sort of way?

Cougar

This person has a vagina, would they still be welcome in the ladies only pool?

One would assume that they are F > M trans then, and thus identify as male. So, no, and presumably wouldn’t expect to be.

A better question might be, “This person has a vagina, would they still be welcome in the men only pool?”

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Do we still have gentlemen only clubs?’ is closed to new replies.