Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Do I stay in the kitchen or go to bed???
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

The good ladies bailed, I have a full fridge and full spotify access, or do i bail also, hit the hut and get out early doors for some solo trails….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Currently playing is some daft punk..,

davosaurusrex

Does everybody call you Giorgio?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I do love that one….

Lactic
    Free Member

Just opened a bottle of shiraz myself. Bread knife in Australia for week, little Miss Lactic in bed.

May be in the kitchen some time.

samuri
    Free Member

Wife down in London watching some ancient crooner. Son upstairs on XBOX. I’ve got a computer, beer, music and drawing materials. I’d be absolutely crazy to leave now.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Drifted to Mumford, moved to John Newman! My music radar is completely askew!!!

davosaurusrex

guitar!

seavers
    Free Member

Currently playing is some daft punk..,

New album? F-ing great.

One more beer then bed (lots of water) for an early spin.

Coyote
    Free Member

Solstice ride done. Didn’t take into account that a late Spring surge in growth would result in one of my secret little runs being waist high in nettles now. Stung to **** and tingling like Spiderman on speed now.

Still got Dexter on the laptop and Leffe in the fridge. Plus which, bed before midnight on the Solstice, that would be disrespectful.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Just hit the water! What a loser! Then again drinking by ones self takes a certain mood. Few more tunes tho, can’t be bailing just yet…..

debaser

Ms Debaser is still in the pub and I’m just back from a spin around Glentress.

Trooper in my glass and Grimes on the stereo. Might need to dig out Piece of Mind to accompany a second bottle.

daftvader
    Free Member

Mrs vader has fallen asleep on the sofa so I think it’ll be a couple of cheeky gentleman jack’s and some crysis 3….. and out on the road bike tomorrow morning to burn it off…

mikey74
    Free Member

Trooper? I’ve just opened a bottle of that. Nice, isn’t it?

samuri
    Free Member

I have a bottle of Nutty Black waiting for me. I love that beer.

nedrapier

I’m on the Rioja, trying to plan my way out of starting the prep for a beeeuuorgghhf boeoeuruurgghhhhgignon for tomorrow afternoon.

There’s a bike ride in the way tomorrow morning. I reckon I can get the necessary done before nine, get the meat in the oven, ride, do the other bits in the hour I’ve got between us getting back and the kind of time people might want to eat. I reckon…

Cheers!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Still up…..

nedrapier

I’m still “planning”.

what’s on yer spotify?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Mother love bone.
    Original Seattle.
    Reminiscing, just for the one track…

wrightyson
    Free Member

You?

debaser

mmm, the Trooper is indeed tasty…

Now drinking Caesar Augustus and failing to resist cranking up the Misfits.

Sun will be up soon Wrightyson, may aswell keep building the playlist and head out riding with the first light.

user-removed
    Free Member

Deer Hunter on the telly, Shiraz Cab about a third down, looking after the wee man first thing in the morning though, so no early ride for me. Might try and get out for a spin after bath and bedtime.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Caesar Augustus is a lovely drop, debaser. Currently in the kitchen too, nursing a solitary bottle of beer, as I have to drive the wife’s friends home. Nemone playing electronic on 6music is dulling the pain. Awesome stuff so far.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Do I stay in the kitchen or go to bed???’ is closed to new replies.