Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Do I need an eMTB now?
  • julians
    Free Member

That ^^^^ looks pretty tidy, to be honest. Far less minging looking than plenty that cost more too.
    If you’re XL, that is.

They had all the sizes available yesterday…. looks like they’re selling fast

dyna-ti

I’m going to throw health issues into this, though you’re probably not a smoker(like me) but at 65 the body parts can only take so much strain. The heart for example. An ebike will take that considerable strain off the old ticker and in the long run it will not only be good for it, but go loads towards meaning you keep enjoying being out and about.
    Always being at the back and knowing you’re holding folk up will have its own impact on your enjoyment and towards confidence.

couchy
    Free Member

Ebikes can also be for normal fit people that like the extra speed they bring. I can ride a normal bike round the local trail centre red course in 55mins or I can take the ebike and go faster than anyone on a normal bike and enjoy the extra speed and Adrenalin it brings. Unsure why non ebike riders even care tbh.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    devbrix
    Free Member

Ebikes to me are just another MTB riding experience to enjoy. I rode a hard tail on Sunday and an eBike yesterday and had an absolute blast on both rides. Age may be part of having an eBike and that’s fine if it helps keep you active and having fun. It’s also surprisingly knackering on an eBike if ridden hard up and down.

Andy-R

I think it’s good to swap between e-bike and normal bike – it stops you thinking that you’ve suddenly become some sort of riding god and reminds you just how much difference that motor actually is making – which is one hell of a lot (like 110 Nm torque….)
    It also makes you appreciate riding a light bike again too – plus it lets you ride with mates who are on normal bikes.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Do I need an eMTB now?’ is closed to new replies.