Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • Do all sportives get this kind of hammering by the locals?
  • aracer
    Free Member

…just reading through all those comments on the latest Echo article and found this gem:

If cycles are to be registerd then Horses should be too. It is only fair and history shows the amount of crime that has been executed from a horse.

🙂

Fueled
    Free Member

I particularly like S Pance’s post, suggesting that all riders in the event should be made to carry a unique identification number.

Way ahead of you love…

torsoinalake
    Free Member

When I got my first MTB after moving to the south coast, I used to make trips to cycle in the New Forest. Then I realised it’s actually pants. Flat gravel tracks and crap pubs, both teeming with people that look like they are on their way to the gallows. I don’t go there any more.

My suggestion for a protest ride would be anywhere but there. Head in either direction along the M27 and you will find much better riding within an hour. Vote with your wheels, as it were.

phead
    Free Member

Well the evans event in MK managed to pass off on the same weekend with not a word spoken.

chakaping
    Free Member

Great picture jameso, but I’m betting he wasn’t wearing shoes with cleats.

aracer
    Free Member

I’m betting he wasn’t wearing shoes with cleats.

😆

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Do all sportives get this kind of hammering by the locals?’ is closed to new replies.