• This topic has 88 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by mehr.
Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Diversity (the act) on BGT
  • inkster
    Free Member

I always thought the clenched fist logo would make for a great headtube badge.

Drac

Certainly better than a seat tube badge.

kerley
    Free Member

I always thought the clenched fist logo would make for a great headtube badge.

This is what I actually have as the head badge on my bike, which is close but not quite the same thing!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CountZero

Showing your age there…I remember when there were only 3 (and I’m sure people will be thinking I’m a youngster with that statement!!!)

Three? Three!!!? When I were a lad, there was one! And it was in monochrome, and it often shut down at night!
    I dunno, young people of today, mutter, mutter…
    Right, you want a suitable clenched-fist logo/ icon? I’ve had this tattoo for nearly twenty years…

I believe it belonged to a Chicago cycling group, who had fairly militant tendencies.
    My reasoning for having it tattooed on my wrist.

And before anyone asks what the funny barcode looking tattoo is, it’s Ogham, a form of writing unique to these islands, in use around the 6th to the 9th Centuries. It reads “This too shall pass”. I have another around my lower leg, it reads “ Can’t ride for shit” 🤣

Cougar

I think someone, somewhere at ITV is a bit pissed off.

And before anyone asks what the funny barcode looking tattoo is, it’s Ogham,

I knew that, I was going to ask what it said. Neat.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Certainly better than a seat tube badge.

😁

inkster
    Free Member

Just as well they don’t put badges on dropper posts.

malv173
    Free Member

Just 4% of the 24,500 complaints were made in the immediate aftermath of the programme being aired, suggesting these were people who were offended by the original broadcast after watching it live.

The majority were filed over the following weeks, following repeated news stories about the original number of complaints.

It’s quite interesting how often ‘snowflakes’ get criticised for being offended on other people’s behalf. It seems racists are no different.

mehr
    Free Member

The gammons are back up in arms

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Diversity (the act) on BGT’ is closed to new replies.