Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Dissector F and R?
  • heebyjeeby

Just wondering if anyone running the above?

Just stuck one on the back with a dhf on the front…quite impressed with it and thinking of taking the plunge with one on the front too

dps11
    Free Member

Id probably wait a little while…
    I was for a couple of months in the summer, and will put them back on in the spring. Very good tyres, I found they rolled very nicely whilst not sacrificing too much grip, even on some wet rides. I have put DHR2s back on for the winter though for when its really sloppy.

luket

I also had one on the go in the early summer. On the back. It was ok but I don’t think I’d put it on the front unless part of an overall lower resistance and lower grip pairing. Replaced with a DHR but kept the Dissector in stock. It’s not a true like-for-like comparison because the Dissector’s bigger but I much prefer the extra grip of DHR or DHF and they should shed mud much better too.

That said, I’m about to build up a hardtail and what I have in stock for that is Dissector, DHF and Rekon, so I’ll be starting with your current setup.

dhrider
    Free Member

I’ve found a dissector on the rear great in the dry but sketchy in the wet.

I def wouldn’t be putting one on the front nor using the rear when it’s really wet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dissector F and R?’ is closed to new replies.