• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by scud.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Disney+ Signups – Thanks
  • Mark

Thanks to everyone who signed up to Disney+ via our links. Currently that’s added just over £1k of revenue into our account. That’s a huge help.

If you are still thinking of signing up get a 40% commission and it’s only £59 for the year. That’s cheaper than Netfilx. https://fave.co/3awQ2PP

Drac

Fantastic cheers guys.

ElShalimo

@Mark – are there any other deals where STW get a nice commission?

Superficial
    Free Member

Wow, I can’t believe it was that much for you but I’m glad you got it. I was on the fence about Disney+ but then I saw it could help you so I subscribed. Glad I did, we’ve already watched several good films in self-isolation (unlike the mostly mediocre films available on other streaming platforms).

zilog6128

are there any other deals where STW get a nice commission?

I believe there is some kind of renumeration if you subscribe to the magazine/website? Not sure though.

Mark

Yeah there’s currently a 100% commission deal for us on subscriptions 😉

But, being serious, yes there are other deals. I’ll find some of the best and start a thread.

Speeder

I’d sign up to gift you that as I think the kids would love it but the link doesn’t work. ;o}

Speeder

Turns out i have some setting on my router/whatever that blocks add links so managed to do it through 4G on my phone – 40% for you guys I hope. ;o)

scud
    Free Member

Done, thanks for that

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Disney+ Signups – Thanks’ is closed to new replies.