Disc hubs (2 rear new & 20mm used), 120mm stem REDUCED

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Disc hubs (2 rear new & 20mm used), 120mm stem REDUCED

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Disc hubs (2 rear new & 20mm used), 120mm stem REDUCED
  • Bigger photos are in here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41784167@N02/sets/72157635271043925/
    Reply on here or email, paypal or bank transfer is fine. My email address is in my profile and paypal address is the same one. I’m known to many on here and shifted quite a bit on here over the years so I won’t be ripping you off. I am in Plymouth and very near A38 if you want to pop in and have a look, and save a couple of quid on postage.

Specialized Stout 20mm front hub, 6-bolt disc, 36 holes. Bearings spin but feel a bit grumbly even after a flush and regrease. Bought s/h for a wheel I never ended up building. £12 £10 posted.

Brand new, never built up Novatec GCC rear hub and skewer. 32 hole, 135mm qr, 6 bolt disc fitting. Shimano xt quality and a whole 25g lighter than a 6-bolt m765 hub. I bought it from the rather ace Spokesman Wheels for £38 posted and never built it up: yours for £25 £22 posted.

Brand new, never built El Gallo “FR” 32 hole hub. 135mm qr, 6 bolt disc, cartridge bearings and rather loud (between superstar/novatec and hope in volume/walker disturbance) freehub. Again, abandoned wheel project and has only been out of the box for photos. £30 £27 posted.

Planet X Ultralight CNC stem in 6 deg rise/drop, 31.8 by 120mm flavour. Like this one. Four or five rides old, you’d hardly tell it had been on a bike. Just a bit too long for me. This one weights 160g on my digital scales. £40 in that length from Planet x, so £20 £18 posted from me.

Thanks for looking.

Hi, what area do you live, and would you you take £20 for the – El Gallo “FR” 32 hole hub

I am in Plymouth and very near A38 if you want to pop in and have a look, and save a couple of quid on postage

I think he lives in Plymouth 😉

jonnyvegas

Bud I will have the Specialized red hub send me your pay pal details e mail in profile pal will redo pay later ps is it 32 holes
    Cheers Jv

JV,

Specialized Stout 20mm front hub, 6-bolt disc, 36 holes. Bearings spin but feel a bit grumbly even after a flush and regrease. Bought s/h for a wheel I never ended up building.

😉

Morton02476, already come down from £30 and it will be £2.60 for me to post. I’d rather have it spare for a rainy day than £17.40 that leaves me with. £25 posted or it’s just not worth me selling.

Hi

I know this is an old thread but do you still have the planet x stem for sale?
    thanks
    -andy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Disc hubs (2 rear new & 20mm used), 120mm stem REDUCED’ is closed to new replies.