Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Dirty sex pool help. Anyone know a hot tub engineer?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Circ pump is running permanently since its last full disinfection at the weekend. Everything else working fine. Checked filter cycle and it’s not on permanent. Any contacts or any ideas?

spursn17
    Free Member

Have you checked the jizz filter?😂

scaredypants

aye, spunkaway.com is the place for replacement parts and de-clogging products

mattyfez

Sounds like a blocked spunk flange.

ElShalimo

Michael Barrymore will know someone

MaryHinge
    Free Member

My wet end is dribbling.

It really is. Just waiting for the new seal to arrive.

I do all my own maintenance,always have. They aren’t that complicated.

Obvious, turn it off, leave it a bit, turn it back on.

Ha e you asked the supplier of that model has a known problem? Some do. So.e have old model pumps that are unreliable so might just be that.

If your tubnisnt that old they might send someone out cheap to have a look.

Most visits from HTA start at a couple of hundred quid! See thread on charging a fair rate!

rone

Our circulation pump is always on. It’s not a problem…

sweepy
    Free Member

When you call these things ‘dirty sex ponds’ is it the sex that’s dirty, or the pond?
    Asking for a friend

mattyfez

When you call these things ‘dirty sex ponds’ is it the sex that’s dirty, or the pond?
    Asking for a friend

If you go to the environment agency website, it will all become clearer! Or more likely, opaque 😶

TheBrick
    Free Member

Serious answer. What turn the the pump on and off? It can’t be very complicated. Only one or two sensors. So you have a schematic?

CraigW
    Free Member

Maybe pumping through the heater to keep it warm? Check what temperature it is set at, and check how hot the water actually is.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Circ pump will normally run when heating then cut out, it also runs during filter cycle which can be set for various intervals. Tub is calling for heat correctly I believe as the heat light seems to be tieing in with temp input. Tub is run by balboa brain so good quality kit.
    As for your wet end good luck with that I ended up replacing both mine entirely rather than the seals as that looked a bastid of a job.

slowoldman

Engineer? You mean dirty sex pool fitter.

globalti
    Free Member

Have you blown a seal in the tub?

bearnecessities

You need a Pissness Analyst.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Dirty sex pool help. Anyone know a hot tub engineer?’ is closed to new replies.