• This topic has 27 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Dirty, greedy bastardo (Mcdonald’s involved)
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Woke up starving and a tad hungover. Really fancied a double sausage and egg mcmuffin and all the trimmings but… was I over the DD limit?
    Mrs S piped up “they deliver you know”

Fifteen minutes later breakfast was delivered, piping hot, by Uber.
    Nom.

ElShalimo

Filthy filthy Boy

ton

good lad, cant fault you.

wrightyson
    Free Member

You do realise the usual crowd will be over to get you sent down for even looking at your car keys! Wise choice though especially if in doubt, we don’t even have a McDonald’s in out town anymore as it shut down six months ago. Has a maccys ever shut down before?

singletrackmind

I count units so I can work out if I am still drunk or not. Always try to leave 12hrs between drink – drive if I have had rather alot.
    Good work on the delivery tho, even better work to have a misses who A.- Knew about MaccyD home delivery service and ..B.- Was willing to recomend a lard shot at the appropriate time.
    Having been repeatedly disappointed by MaccyD’s ( they should be sued for misrepresentation when you look at the picture of a Big Tasty with the glistening tomatoes and Lettuce and succulent burger , then , when you open the box a tiny , shriveled pathetic excuse for a burger approx 1/2 th size you expect is insiide, then the deep dispair when you lift the lid of the seasame seed bun to inspect the interior leads to a feeling of sitting in the bath 15 minutes after you have let the hot water out ) I now frequent BK when the need arises.

However , The Coffee and breakfast offering hit the spot

Drac

Sometimes has to be done.

akira

I try not to judge but last time I went to McDonald’s there was a family there who had bought their kids a doughnut and pack of crisps from Gregg’s to eat while waiting for their meal to arrive.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Thread of the month. Good work man.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I do have to ask if your bike is broken. Cycle there and work off some of the harm…

maccruiskeen

I thought this was a PSA – their latest themed burger of the month.

The Dirty Greedy Bastardo

“two quarter pound beef patties, 11 slices of processed cheese, 1000 Island Dressing and a dusting of kebab meat that got in there by accident – served between two scotch pies and delivered by taxi in a bag you can later be sick in (and which someone may already have been sick in previously)”

Drac

I do have to ask if your bike is broken. Cycle there and work off some of the harm…

What there?

sparkyrhino

You only got one each 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

McD’s much better than even a few years ago.

The breakfast stuff is (IMO) the best they do.

I don’t use them that often, but my pride isn’t dented one bit when I do.

The only annoying thing about the service is… Well they’ve started removing tills and replacing them with card machines.. I always pay cash and find the service better if you pay with cash.. doesn’t come any quicker so you still have to stand around like a drooling marauding pack being heel kicked by some  wailing banshee of a child..🤷‍♂️🎭👶🤱

johndrummer
    Free Member

Not to mention all of the nasties swarming all over the touch-screen menu things. ‘Now wash your hands’

Inbred456
    Free Member

You peasant! 15 minutes you say?

bigG
    Free Member

McD’s breakfast stuff and coffee is ok but burger king win hands down for everything else imho.

Nom,,, whopper meal.

jkomo

Burger King fries are rubbish, and you know it.

sargey

If we are mtb riding in mid wales then a breakfast stop at Mcdonalds in Newtown is the done thing.
    A bit far for a delivery though.

legend
    Free Member

Has a maccys ever shut down before?

The McDonalds in Govan closed a few years ago – would’ve thought that one would’ve thrived!

Scapegoat

Took Mrs Scape to the hairdressers the other day and popped into Maccy’s to wait. I ordered a big tasty, paying cash and was given a table service sign and told to go and sit down. I did so and was inevitably disappointed by the burger. Shake was good though, and the free Wifi appreciated.

Told my daughter who works part time at another branch about the shite burger but automatic table service.
    “We are told to give old people table service whether they ask for it or not. It stops them cluttering up the waiting area “ was her reply.
    A little bit more of me dies every day….

hatter

Hmmm, sausage and egg McMuffin, I can feel the missus’s opprobrium building from upstairs just for thinking about it.

neilco
    Free Member

I’m more likely to drink drive than eat McDonalds. Neither of which help in this case.

jam-bo

Has a maccys ever shut down before?

Tavistock one famously closed a long time back. It was claimed as a victory for a foodie/market town. In reality it was just badly run in a poor location.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Come to Kirkby, maccy d’s is the food highlight of the area!

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

MaccyD’s double espresso and a hash brown is the breakfast of champions

mountainman

Over here in Ireland we have SUPER MAC’S .Far superior to “Mc Nastys”
    Took advantage of their drive thru other week (on the bike ) of course because i didn’t have a lock with me for my after ride refuel while the car was being serviced.
    Local town being CLONMEL south TIPP.

dudeofdoom

Make the most of it thou, if they get the food laws they want :-p

jimmy

Having been repeatedly disappointed by MaccyD’s ( they should be sued for misrepresentation… I now frequent BK when the need arises.

Have you ever seen a BK advert?!!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Dirty, greedy bastardo (Mcdonald’s involved)’ is closed to new replies.