Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Dirt school
  • Valleyboy123
    Free Member

Hi

Anyone used Dirt school, are they good value etc, looking at the DH course?

Cheers
    Nick

grey

Hi, i’ve used them a couple of times. When i first started riding i did the elementary xc course and this year the XC highschool course.
    I cannot recommend them highly enough especially if you get Andy Barlow as an instructor, top bloke.

Northwind

Yeah, I’ve done 3 sessions with them now and can really recommend it. Not sure I’d totally recommend them for the more basic stuff, mind, but for the more advanced classes Andy’s coaching style is spot on. Not cheap but totally worth it.

grey

Should have added i have used other folk for training as well, i just like Dirtschools the best.

nodrog2
    Free Member

A few of us did the All Mountain course last year with Andy Barlow. All of us consider ourselves fairly experienced riders in xc and dh. The course was excellent, a really great day out and all of us took something from the course that has made us better riders. Andy is a great teacher. Even if you’ve been riding for years and think you know it all I guarantee you’ll get something out of a Dirtschool course. Recommended.

Valleyboy123
    Free Member

Thanks for the endorsements, feedback and recommendations

Cheers
    Nick

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Dirt school’ is closed to new replies.