• This topic has 45 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by tdog.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Diplomatic immunity hit and run
  • footflaps

of course not, same as the US pilot in Italy who severed the cable car cable causing multiple deaths….

ajaj
    Free Member

Cavalese was a very different case. Military pilots, on duty (albeit disobeying orders) and they were tried in a US court and somewhat mysteriously acquited.

The Weregild might end up being similar.

MSP

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump and Boris to plan a public spat, expelling embassy staff etc So they can look strong to the own nations and base supporters. The time is just right for a bit of extra faux patriotism and this is manna from heaven for this pair of tossers.

avdave2

Perhaps the family might start a crowd funding campaign to rent some billboards in her home town, I’ll put something in if they do. I fully understand that she may simply have made a mistake and if so I don’t think a jail term would serve any use but that family deserve the right to hear her explanation of what happened to their son in a court of law.

Caher

So what’s to stop a “diplomat” being sent to a country to knock someone off. Accidentally.
    Seems quite a grey area.

tdog
    Free Member

Seems now Trump is a police officer stating it was an accident. Laughing it off as it could happen to anyone type fashion driving in another country on wrong side of the road.

If this is the case then she shouldn’t have been driving in UK if she couldn’t feel competent enough to drive on the correct side of road!

I seriously hope karma exists as it’s about bloody time for that coont driver and trump.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Diplomatic immunity hit and run’ is closed to new replies.