Viewing 5 posts - 281 through 285 (of 285 total)
  • Ding doing: The toff's career is dead
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

People have a right to fly flags and without having sweeping generalisations assumed of them, especially by those who, by dint of their ambition and position, seek to lead and sit in judgment over the population.

Cool, what other things can I do publicly and demand that no one makes sweeping generalisations of me which then turn out to be true ?
    Nazi salutes?
    Burning poppies?
    Beating up puppies?
    Wife bashing?
    Singing Hare Krishna giving out free food?

I am heartened to realise you would make no assumptions about these people and not judge them for it is apparently bad to judge people even when what you say is correct.

Weak, weak argument

digga
    Free Member

Inductive fallacy overdrive. Where to start.

Actually, I’m not really qualified to offer psychiatric advice so I’ll leave it to someone else to explain the gulf of difference between the argument I posited and the ejaculation of fantastic non sequitur it triggered on your keyboard.

Nobby

Blimey, I must have been caught up in a BNP/EDL march in Twickenham on Saturday – the St George Cross was everywhere, on folk, houses, cars and pubs. 😯

digga
    Free Member

Nobby – Member
    Blimey, I must have been caught up in a BNP/EDL march in Twickenham on Saturday – the St George Cross was everywhere, on folk, houses, cars and pubs.

Lucky to get out alive mate.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member
    …unlike you and THM, perfectly honest with how I vote.

A wonderful paradox. So this sentence is in itself dishonest (and rude and insulting). So if we assume that is how you post, then the next bit doesn’t follow….

I don’t pretend to be anything I’m not.

Obviously….we now know exactly how to treat any future post then?

And I expect people who are quick to wade into political debates to show simular honesty.

Ie, to misrepresent in order to get a reaction (your well established tactic). You should be on the front benches, Ernie…

Viewing 5 posts - 281 through 285 (of 285 total)

The topic ‘Ding doing: The toff's career is dead’ is closed to new replies.