Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Digital piano – Yamaha CLP320. Yes or No?
  • cheviots
    Free Member

I think I’m going to buy my wife a digital piano for Xmas, I’m not musical at all she can play a couple of instruments as well as piano to a decent level. All of my Internet research so far points to a CLP320 as being pretty good has anybody got experience of them, opinions etc…
    Thanks

porter_jamie

i don’t think you can go wrong with a clp/clavinova. however it might pay you to let her try a few different pianos., just incase she hates the action and or sound.

if she is going to use it to do gigs, then i suggest a more portable keyboard

leffeboy

Nice choice but you really need to check with her. Clavinovas can sound lovely but in the end if she can play well she might be a bit fussy about the key action and that is where a lot of the diffence between the different versions areThen the end there is nothing for it but to go and try one out as she may prefer the keys on a different model,

Can you still buy stylophones? Might be fun tonbuy her one of those as an interim gift until you both can get to a shop

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Digital piano – Yamaha CLP320. Yes or No?’ is closed to new replies.