Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Digital net curtains aka front door camera/light
  • Pook

After a few door tries and dodgy characters checking gates and things on the road, I bought and fitted a front door camera.

On the first night it spotted a fox and the general comings and goings on the street. Yes   I have gone a bit “my name is Michael Caine” from Stella St but the novelty will wear off.

So,  the other day our ceiling fell through after a soaking from some plumbing work. Clearing up, ive got buckets of stuff in the garden waiting for a tip trip.

Anyway substitute postie comes bumbling up, takes a look and says “f***ing mess” before dropping our letters through the box and going! Ll caught on camera. Cheeky git!

I’m going a bit Robert  Carlyle in Shallow Grave.

Also amusing for seeing the lengths the idiot across the road goes to to park directly outside his house. Military precision swapping his two cars around despite having space for both on his drive. It’d be funny if it wasn’t so tragic nor made it so difficult for us to reverse off our drive. Ideas welcome to wind him up. At the mo, I park my car as close to his as I can so each time he returns he moves a foot further down the hill and will eventually have to block his own drive – his car moving more regularly than mine.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m going a bit Robert Carlyle in Shallow Grave.

You’re not even in?

Pook

Christopher Eccleston.

Robert Carlyle is of course, Doctor Who.

DezB
    Free Member

It’d be funny if it wasn’t so tragic

This

yetidave
    Free Member

Robert Carlyle is of course, Doctor Who

er, thats David Tennant surely?

matt_outandabout

Op and mrs_op

Pook

No, he’s the fella who played Brian Clough in The Damned United

matt_outandabout

Can you not get a hidden loudspeaker and shout ‘encouragement’ at the goings on…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Digital net curtains aka front door camera/light’ is closed to new replies.