Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Diet advice- 6 weeks off bike.
  • jkomo

Well, just had my surgery for a broken clavicle (it was in 4 bits).
    The problem is two fold- as with most of us on here I guess, cycling and being outside keeps my weight under control, and keeps me from going mental, plus I love it.
    I need some ideas for ditching the carbs, from meals to snacks, to try and keep the weight stable.
    Any favourite recipes would be welcome.
    Thanks

zilog6128

get one of the Joe Wicks books (or find his recipes online)

chilled76
    Free Member

I’d go iDave for that periid. You’ll probably end up leaner despite being off the bike. I find it hard to ride when on a reduced carb diet but it’s great for periods off the bike etc

Ioneonic

dietdoctor.com
    and avoid/limit alcohol

jkomo

Cheers all, I’ll look into those /\.

jkomo

C76- I remember some of the iDave posts, but is it still a thing? Internet comes up only with STW threads.

zilog6128

I can sell you the plan (Paypal gift up front), you’ll have to wait until I get back from holiday though. Also my email’s down right now.

jkomo

Zilog, I don’t really understand, are you iDave?

zilog6128

haha no. Here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw_T87IBJ5crZTE0YmU1OTMtOGM0Yy00MTk5LTk1OGUtMjY5NzY1NDk4YWNi/view

it’s more general guidelines than specific recipes, etc, which is why I recommended the Joe Wicks stuff earlier, as it’s very similar (I had a lot of success with the iDave diet a few years back)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Diet advice- 6 weeks off bike.’ is closed to new replies.