Did anyone see Route Masters on BBC last night?

Home Forum Chat Forum Did anyone see Route Masters on BBC last night?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Did anyone see Route Masters on BBC last night?
  • Premier Icon franksinatra
    Subscriber

Really good telly,

The guy being kicked out of the upstairs window of the bus was truly shocking.
    The pickpockets were scum but you couldn’t help but admire their slight of hand
    The CCTV that automatically blanked out images of MI5 building was slick.

Well worth watching if you didn’t see it.

stumpy01

It was good, but I thought it was gonna focus more on the buses than Police catching drug dealers.

The inspectors catching people out is always funny!

Premier Icon franksinatra
    Subscriber

It was good, but I thought it was gonna focus more on the buses than Police catching drug dealers.

Agreed. There is plenty of police telly on already so bit of a shame that they focused so much on that.

thegreatape

He was a good copper though. Running up the stairs on the drugs raid, behind the blokes with NATO helmets, with his specs perched on top of his head!

‘Hello son, I’m Sgt Whatever, pleased to meet you’ to bloke on floor in cuffs.

‘Pleased to meet you too’ was the unexpected reply.

rewski

Is this a new series?

Premier Icon franksinatra
    Subscriber

Turns out it was the last of 6 episodes, with the other 5 being shown about 6 months ago. Focus on crime on the buses, hence the police stuff

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b02znsx2/episodes/guide

rewski

Right, enjoyed some of the previous episodes, interesting and depressing at the same time, especially if you’re a London commuter.

joefm

Loved those drug dealers turning up to the in progress drug raid and getting nicked. haha.

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Not a bad show, made me glad I moved out of London.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Did anyone see Route Masters on BBC last night?’ is closed to new replies.