Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Did anyone else have one of these in the 90's?
  • Potdog
    Free Member

This was my favourite MTB T-shirt from the early / mid 1990’s. I wore it until it fell to bits.
    Would love another one, but I don’t think the people who made it (Paw Trading Co.) are about anymore.

[/url][/img]

CountZero

First time I’ve ever seen one, in twenty six years of mountain biking.
    And that’s a pretty shonky photo! 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

What? Why..? Jesus.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Potdog
    Free Member

It’s a photo of a photo which is why it’s shonky. Although the original is not the best either.

No idea why I liked it Molgrips, just thought it was a cool t-shirt at the time. Apparently it scared my daughter!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I think I had one! Either that or I wanted one.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Needs more Rox!

Potdog
    Free Member

I remember that I actually crossed the Pennines into that Manchester to buy it from an outdoor shop. Was the first time I saw a tram that wasn’t in Blackpool 😆

unovolo
    Free Member

Reminds me of this

Used have the vests and t-shirts and also used to have a Fiat Uno with a big one of these on the back window

paulmgreen
    Free Member

Fat Willys shirts used to be the things to have ! Are they still going ?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I miss my mint sauce key ring thing, would anyone make me one please?

bigblackshed

Fat Willys are still available in their shop in Newquay, or was last time I was there. 2 years ago?

The 90s was all Oakley and Animal for me. Before Animal was spread far and wide.

CaptJon
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Needs more Rox!

Bang!

CountZero

I miss my mint sauce key ring thing, would anyone make me one please?

Mine’s hanging on a pinboard behind me. Now, if someone has access to a 3D printer, and would like to borrow it, or could work from a photo…
    I used to have some of those Oakley stickers, still got a reflective one somewhere, and I still wear my original late 80’s/early 90’s Frogskins, too, got two pairs.
    Never had a Fat Willy’s tee shirt, though I did have a couple of No Fear ones before they went all high street. 8)

JoeG
    Free Member

OP – This is pretty close. 😉

Edit – And it would probably also scare your daughter!

unovolo
    Free Member

Another flashback…. ‘Ocean Pacific’ I know there still going but the original designs were similar to the OP’s t shirt

racefaceec90

man i used to have fat willy’s surf t shirt and track suit bottoms (st ives baby 😉

IHN

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I saw one back in the day but never bought one, it looked a bit freaky but mainly because my cash was usually being spent on some purple component. 🙂

marcus7
    Free Member

Had an oakley tnp in the back od the metro along with sex wax stickers, hot tuna??? and other odds and sods, those hypercolour, were those the ones that changed colour and always made you look sweaty??…. sadly cannot find my rootbeer frogskins and animal watch.

nbt

I’ve still got a cap like this

It’s selling for $35 on Ebay, I think I paid about £20 for mine for a place near (maybe even *in*) Affleck’s Palace back in the early 90s. Mine’s in better condition than that too

DezB
    Free Member

Still wear my 90s t-shirt:

prawny

I used to have a Mint Sauce one with a pair of dirty y-fronts on the front and a big scene ont back. Loved that t-shirt, it had a longer back so it was great for dossing on the bike in. It got ruined though, I was rolling round in a field with a girl from the year below me. Happy days.

I found a drawing I did of the Rox Bang! T-shirt up my parents loft last year. Loved that t-shirt too, never had one, didn’t have the money.

kiwijohn

Still wearing my Animal watch, though the stinky Velcro straps are long gone.
    Mambo was the tshirt to have, I even made my own at school. Still have it 25 years later.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Did anyone else have one of these in the 90's?’ is closed to new replies.