Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Diary of a mountain biker website?
  • pinhead
    Free Member

Does anyone frequent this site? What they like to ride with?

hora
    Free Member

From what I can understand, straight-down to earth, normal blokes who ride and live normal lives etc. Richard is a good bloke, met him a few times years ago and their ride pics/trips away all look like good bikey-fun.

They aren’t DH, fro-riders, take the piss out of each other, push/pressure each other into riding dangerous sections etc etc (well thats my impression of them!).

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I think that alfabus is a frequenter of doamtb, although I have heard that he is a bit dodgy…

rivals (!) with the muddy moles – except the moles do all their weekend riding on a sunday and the doamtb guys seem to do a lot more saturdays.

pinhead
    Free Member

They seem like a good bunch,May be moving down that way so could be good 8)

zippykona

Ridden a few times with them. A bunch of nice ,grown up people with no alpha male ego types. Very capable riders who didn’t take the p.ss if I walked down something.
    Huey WILL know the answer to your question!
    Go for it.

njee20
    Free Member

Aren’t they Surrey Hills based? There are so many groups of riders down here, you may as well try a few!

tyredbiker
    Free Member

Are there any with laaaaadies?

Sonor
    Free Member

They aren’t DH, fro-riders, take the piss out of each other,

I ride with them quite often, they are a nice bunch. I’ll even admit to meeting Hora on a few occasions.

Piss taking is optional.

Are there any with laaaaadies?

There are now more female riders around on the Surrey hills than a few years ago, but I haven’t seen any specific groups yet.

brooess
    Free Member

I used to ride with them a fair bit a few years ago but since becoming mainly a roadie not been out for a while.
    Very friendly, mature and open to all kinds of riders. Not too fast and not too pootly.
    Best thing is they know Surrey Hills and surrounding areas very well – so you get to know far more than the obvious honeypots of Leith, Holmbury and Pitch – stuff up towards Epsom and Leatherhead too.

djglover
    Free Member

RIchard is well sound, ridden with him a couple of times.

tonyg2003

I’m one of the moles and we often meet up with the DoaMB guys. They ride from Ashead and are a good bunch. Some folks ride with both groups too.

The Moles have a group of laaaadies that ride regularly. The FeMoles.

Get in touch via the forums.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Diary of a mountain biker website?’ is closed to new replies.