Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Dialled Alpine
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Fresh from Facebook

ontor
    Free Member

Nice bike – gopping colours. I’m oot

PROLINE85
    Free Member

I’n sure they’ll be good bikes, a solid paint option would probably sell better though.

soobalias
    Free Member

waiting on the new prince albert*.

no matter how kind i am to my forks, i know that one day i will not be able to get a set of 1&1/8th steerer forks and from there my prince albert classic will have to be semi retired

Burchy1
    Free Member

I’ve enjoyed my Dialled Alpine so I’m interested in seeing the geometry on these.

Agree the colours are awful though! Maybe it’s what sells in the US?!

soobalias
    Free Member

the built up alpine looks great, not sure the pic above does the frame justice

mark90
    Free Member

Love my Prince Albert in understated grey. Those look a bit #enduro

Sorry the colours are not to everyone’s taste. Historically, the most popular Alpine colours were solid green and solid red, so I wanted to keep some of that heritage but not just repeat the same colours and graphics as before.

HA 66 degrees
    SA 74 degrees
    TT Length: 23.5″ (16″ frame) & 24.25″ (18″ frame)
    Chain Stays: 430mm/16.93″
    BB Height: 12″

All based on a sagged 140mm travel fork.

johnhe

I don’t think that photo does the frames justice. I noticed another photo on your website, and thought the green/back frame looked great.

There are some other photos on @dialledbikes Instagram which show them from better angles and built up.

I’ve been doing this long enough to know I can’t please all the people all the time (or even some people any of the time 😉 ) so I’m not offended by negative comments.

Dickyboy

27.5 Prince Albert – looks like I will have to join the wheel fashion parade after all 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

They look alright built up, certainly something a bit different.

The 27/27+ thing makes more sense than a lot of HTs which are supposed to be 29/27+ compatible, in terms of not changing the BB height so much.

Yes, sorry dickyboy, I’m not sure what the situation is in the UK, but over here in the US the choice of 26″ rims and tyres seems pretty limited compared to 27.5 now.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Dialled Alpine’ is closed to new replies.