Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Di2 sprint buttons
  • OmarLittle
    Free Member

Patiently waiting for a new bike which will have Di2 and was just wondering if anyone has tried the sprint buttons and whether they are a worthwhile addition?

tomhoward

I thought about them, but decided against it based on the amount of time I spend in the drops (very litle) and how oftem I feel the need to change gear whislt in a sprint situation (never)

YMMV

OmarLittle
    Free Member

That is what i was thinking too, guess i can see how the normal shifting goes and if i feel im missing out its easy enough to add at a later date.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

i have a set to fit when i switch my groupset next month, figured id fit from the beginning as they are unobtrusive and require bars re-taping to fit (expensive when tape is 25 quid)

njee20
    Free Member

Climbing shifters more useful I reckons!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

I’ve got one of them as well, joys of di2 and multiple shift locations

njee20
    Free Member

Aye, but if I was having one supplementary set it would be the climbing ones.

kinger

I’ve sprinting buttons but have placed them halfway along the tops of the bars, the buttons rest nicely between the fingers. Climbing button box is a bit fugly and obtrusive imho

slowoldman

Does it have “launch control” too?

gooner69

I have additional (sprint) buttons on my bars, placed inside just above the shifter clamp. I think that makes sense..

They are brilliant, not for sprinting but as I climb standing quite a bit they are easily reached by your thumbs whilst holding the shifters high up.

If that just confuses you mail me I will send a pic.
    Definitely worth it for me.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Di2 sprint buttons’ is closed to new replies.