DHB bib shorts sizing

Home Forum Bike Forum DHB bib shorts sizing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • DHB bib shorts sizing
  • lune

Sure I read someones post the other day that reckoned just get the size that fits your waist and the straps will stretch quite a bit to fit your height.
    No help really, however I’m 5’8, 32″ waist and have both a pair of small longs and med shorts (DHBs).
    I ordered both sizes from Wiggle and kept the best fitting.

Murr

passed purchases i would say it’s a good choice to go a size bigger.

bam74

I’m 5ft 11 and 11.5 stones – 32 waist and take mediums in their bib tights and shorts. Straps are a little tight when standing but fine on the bike. Mediums will be too small for you.

Premier Icon TomB
    Subscriber

6’3″, 33″ waist, 83kg. I bought large and they are spot on for me. HTH.

Premier Icon stimpy
    Subscriber

^^ what bam said. 5’10” here and 32″ waist, medium DHB bibs. Nice fit for me (waist and straps) but I reckon the straps will not be pleasant if you’re 6’2″.

brakes

I’d say that the height of the shorts is arguably more important than the waist (within reason) as they will stretch around the midriff but stretching in height will cause the straps to thin and dig in.
    I’m 5’9″ and have mediums and they are a little tight around the shoulders, but then I’m quite broad.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

have gone large, worth a try. cheers everyone

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

here’s the dilemma to get the right waist size according to the wiggle guide I’d need a medium (34.5″) but this is for riders up to 5ft 11″ and I’m 6ft 2″ which if going by height would make me an XL (45.5″ waist) i could almost fit two of me in those. Or am i reading it wrong?

anyone got any of these and care to comment?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘DHB bib shorts sizing’ is closed to new replies.