Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • DH Worlds – MSA
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Go Danny! Go Tracey!
    I know it’s not really quallies at the worlds but I am so looking forward to Sunday.
    F1 at Spa. a quick ride and then beers and ReD Bull for the DH.

Really looking forward to what Valli Holl does and what she does next year in the Elite. Gutted about Nina being injured and keen to see what Tahnee can bring to the table.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/results-qualification-mont-sainte-anne-dh-world-champs-2019.html

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Well quite. I will be following, but I am DHing Sunday. What time is it broadcast do we know?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Sunday 17:45 BST/16:45 GMT I think.

superstu
    Free Member

Can’t wait. Are red bull showing it? Pinkbike has a box at the start of their low down saying yes then says UK is a notable exclusion? I know it’s on the bbc, presumably online or via the red button.

superstu
    Free Member

Hope Hart does well, think it’s asking a lot of Tahnee so soon after injury but fingers crossed. Greenland stands a chance of podium too but the French look strong.

Stevelol
    Free Member

Can’t watch it in the UK, need a VPN, I am not prepared 🙁

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Get Windscribe. 10Gb a month free VPN.

GeForceJunky

I thought Redbull had extended their coverage to include the UK now.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

excellent, i will shred hard in the park all day here in Sweden, wondering why i wasn’t selected for team GB and then watch it online in the hot tub when i get back .Good times!

Perrion to Win, Women’s is hard to call with injuries and revent injured returnies!

superstu
    Free Member

Thanks sofaking

Special beers ordered in – perfect evening!

kayla1
    Free Member

Didn’t Red Bull get coverage of the world champs at the last minute last year too?

pothead
    Free Member

Afaik the BBC are showing it live

malv173
    Free Member

Did anyone watch the BBC coverage last year? The commentary was a little lightweight. It’s kind of weird them showing it, given that they generally give no ***** about downhill. How little coverage has been given to the amazing contingent of British World Cup Downhillers over the years?

RedBull aren’t perfect, but they do put in the hard work to bring the live feeds year after year. And they have secured the rights for tomorrow.

moonsaballoon

Sounds like brook MacDonald has had a bad one , Reece Wilson too .

sharkattack

Gutted about this. Devastating day on the bike for Bulldog.

big_scot_nanny

Yeah, just saw that over on pink bike – shitting awful. Fingers crossed for a good outcome for Brook.

tails
    Free Member

Brook looks to have been very lucky/unlucky there. Speedy recovery I hope.

Would love to see Greenland up top but I can’t see past a French too 3 in any order. Can’t call women’s as Tracey has’nt had to go all out at the world cups. Junior mens could be a good watch if it’s in.

mehr
    Free Member

Vali Hoell destroyed the field again, she’s absolutely insane to watch

Elite races start at 17:45, i’m hoping Tahnee can get a well deserved win, though the race may be a bit too soon

subduedsupernova
    Free Member

Can’t find this on iPlayer or Redbull TV?

sillyoldman

It’s in the events section on RB TV

mehr
    Free Member

it starts in an hour (17:45)

scruff
    Free Member

Anyones redbull feed started?

bsims
    Free Member

Can’t find it on BBC and Red Bull TV wont let me into the feed.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

on redbull here in sweden. not that that helps.

riklegge

Working for me on redbull TV, I had to search for it though.

ajantom

Playing ok on RBTV in the UK here, and casting nicely to my Chromecast.

CheesybeanZ

Can’t get it to play on redbull

riklegge

I had to make sure my blueray player had updated the app before it worked.

sofaking
    Free Member

working on redbull here

simondbarnes

Worked fine here. Good race 🙂

daviek

that was nuts! lost for words….

tenfoot

Comeback kids. Amazing

honourablegeorge

My stream is weird, there’s some old bloke with a ‘tache doing Rob Warner’s voice

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

was a little underwhelmed by the Women’s race unfortunately.  Cool story but yes wasn’t really competitive racing. Looking forward to everyone being fit and firing next year with Valli Höll in the mix

pictonroad

This broadcast is an embarrassing mess. Why did the UCI not just hand it to red bull?

80% of the track not filmed, quality is awful, line choice atrocious. It takes effort to make a sport this exciting so bad to watch.

This is what football would be like if the FA were in charge of the cameras.

What a total shitshow the UCI are, they literally have no concept of what a mountain bike is do they?

Utter tripe.

honourablegeorge

Coverage tends to improve for the seeded riders. Getting to see runs properly now.

honourablegeorge

This Matt Walker lad seems to have put down a serious time, lots of big names nowhere near him.

ajantom

Terrible **** coverage! Runs only dropping in at 4 minutes. Have they got no bloody cameras near the top of the track?!

stanfree
    Free Member

Jack Moir , 8 Broken collar bones and a shark attack. !!!!! Now thats Nails….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘DH Worlds – MSA’ is closed to new replies.