Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • DH World Champs Race Report (Basically, one big spoiler)
  • rockitman

The track in Les Gets was fantastic and the crowds turned out in such numbers that this was definitely the biggest World Champs of all time. 

By rockitman

Get the full story on our front page at:

DH World Champs Race Report (Basically, one big spoiler)

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

weeksy

excellent write up… words and even pics don’t do justice to the levels of crazy there. We stood in the hill just above the tables/gaps… it was absolutely bonkers. The noise, the people… the crazy… bonkers.

kayak23

It’s got to be the raddest race I’ve watched ever(on the telly I mean)
    The riders are just incredible and I was elated for the men to have a French 1,2,3 IN FRANCE!
    Bruni is just such a talented rider and to come back to that and beat the seemingly unstoppable Pieron under such pressure is mind blowing quite honestly.
    Felt a bit French for a bit for the podiums 😂

Was so happy for Valli and it was lovely to watch her excited parents, though if I’m honest, I’ve become a bit of a Nina Hoffman fan from the Syndicate videos. She’s funny and fast as hell and great to see her rise.
    The juniors too. Stoked for Jordan. I mean, just so much wonderful positivity all over the whole event.

Really did feel like watching a great moment in history.
    Still buzzing from all the coverage and positive vibes coming from all the riders and supporters.
    Amazing.

fahzure

Sad for T-Bone. Hope he finds his sweet spot next year. Also sad for Finn, who, no doubt, found his sweet spot and will be back next year.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.