Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • DH WC Coverage on Red Bull
  • Pukeko
    Free Member

ok, lets ignore the result to an exciting final…

But wasn’t the video coverage on Red Bull great!! This has improved every event and Sundays race was supurb coverage.

Well done Red Bull Media.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Great to see more cameras and more action from the track, shame the extra bits that Frewecaster used to do have gone, quali/practice round ups, pit walks, guests in the booth. Hope they can take what they have and get mobile round the place in the run up.

Coyote
    Free Member

The coverage has been awesome but the last race was definitely the high point. Best I’ve seen. Loving the use of the cable cameras. They seem to finally communicate the speeds reached by the riders.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    whatnobeer
    Free Member

Loving the use of the cable cameras

Indeed! The cable cams from the last two races looked ace. Lets hope the quality of the coverage keeps on improving as it did over the course of this year.

Kahurangi

Just finished watching it now. Pretty awesome isn’t it. Easily up to the standard that it could be on a mainstream TV.

And the closing montage to Sail was brill 🙂

andytherocketeer

cable cams were pretty cool. think last weekends was a bit windy, but the cable cam still pretty good for the fast part of the course.

miss the guests in the commentary box. And Rob Warner having to hand over to Anneke Beerten for 5 minutes, so he can go for a slash mid-commentary.

Free to view for all races, including World Championships is cool. As is not having spoilers on the replay page.

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup great coverage

Fire up the browser click on play no fuss no bother

Rob Warner makes it. I don’t think I would find it as interesting if someone else was commentating

Northwind

It’s not always been great but they’ve really got it nailed now- the cable cam at the weekend was superb. Every so often I think “Wish you could see more of each run” but then that’s just the gaps- there’s always more than one person on track.

I did like the old Freecaster extras though. Rob Warner getting Brett Tippie or Cedric Gracia in to cause trouble… (CG spending 5 minutes live on air hitting on Anneke Beertens, and almost getting slapped for his efforts, class)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘DH WC Coverage on Red Bull’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts