Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Dyfi Enduro – who's in?
  • teamslug
    Free Member

I’m in for the 55km’s. See you there

alialiali
    Free Member

No website crash – doesn’t feel quite right 🙂

dazh

What’s going on? I didn’t have to order 10 tickets and make panicked phone calls to friends to ensure I got an entry 🙂

teamslug
    Free Member

No. I quite missed watching the little circle going round and round for 20 minutes. Very smooth. Could someone book some decent weather this year please.

snownrock

Me and my brother, that was nice and smooth, unusual.

tewit
    Free Member

Yeah. In for the fourth time since ’06.

Couldn’t order a medium T though.

emac65
    Free Member

No website crash, no use of multiple gadgets trying to get the page to load………….Kind of took the fun out of it 8)

bianchiboy
    Free Member

Yep…easy peasy 😀

mintimperial

In. Bit less fraught than last year, that, good stuff. Hopefully the weather will be improved by a corresponding amount too… 🙂

dienamic

In, although it was so easy I’m half expecting to not actually be in at all. Looking forward to it, especially as the weather will be better this year than last!

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Yep , that was far too smooth for the sign on . As smooth as the happy daze cider in the comedy festival tent !

sandwicheater

Yep, should be good. Having always got a mate to book it, it was easy as any other year.

dienamic

Someone to book it, someone to drive you there, someone to give you a tent for the weekend, someone to give you a bike to ride on…Pretty easy weekend all round!

postierich
    Free Member

Wow still entries left !!!

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

Think that’s the entry fee and 20 lumped on for parking your car by your tent

postierich
    Free Member

Long drive for me so the costs have taken it a bit beyond my limit and no one else fancied it from my biking crew 🙁

Kahurangi

same weekend as PMBA’s champs at Graythwaite/Grizedale. Why not doing something closer to home, Rich?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

same weekend as PMBA’s champs

This.

sandwicheater

😳 @ dienamic, i need to buy you more beer me thinks. Or make you some of my special awesomezz coffee.

postierich
    Free Member

IN Torridon the week before for 4 days then attempting the Cairngorm Loop on the way home 🙂

Could possibly have my arm twisted to do this if I get a lift

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Enduro – who's in?’ is closed to new replies.