Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Devon & Cornwall
  • Andy_Sweet
    Free Member

I know there’s a few people on here that either live in Devon & Cornwall or visit regularly. So, I thought you might be interested in the 2020 Devon & Cornwall photobook/zine I’ve put together. It’s a free pdf download here.

Hope you like it 🙂

CountZero

That’s rather lovely! Thank you, it’s something I’ll keep going back to.
    I know part of South Devon, South Hams, a little bit, and I was in and out of Cornwall often several times a week for a couple of years, got to know where some places were, but never had a chance to stop and explore, apart from spending about half an hour taking photos of the lighthouse at The Lizard.
    I was kind of hoping there might be some photos of Hallsands during stormy weather, or Start Point… 😁

fadda

Ooh, that’s rather good, thank you!

I grew up in Chagford, and am now exiled in S. Wales – this feels like a little taste of home 😊

Andy_Sweet
    Free Member

ZeroCounter there’s a bit from Start Point neck of the woods here and here

gauss1777
    Free Member

Very nice. Thanks.

TiRed

#homesick. Teignmouth pier looks lovely.

Thanks

Gunz
    Free Member

With five more months away in Bahrain away from my lovely Devon home and family that was a welcome distraction. The picture of the October storms in particular reminded me of clicking on the Widemouth Bay beach cam and shouting at the kids to grab their wet suits. Good work Andy, lovely photos.

eskay

Great work!

cakeandcheese

That is lovely.

Although, none of endless rain. So I call photoshop 😄

gilesmartin81

Really nice, thanks

devbrix
    Free Member

Lovely work, very special. The image of Blackingstone rock brings back some happy memories.

Andy_Sweet
    Free Member

Thanks for your kind words folks

highpeakrider
    Free Member

Looks great thanks, we visit north Devon every year, great beaches and walking.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Devon & Cornwall’ is closed to new replies.