Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Devon Coast-Summit-Coast for Children's Heart Federation
  • ravingdave

Hi,

Mods please remove or advise if not allowed

This is a cause very close to my heart. My brother and sister in law lost their 1st baby to a congential heart defect. As a young parent myself I can only inagine the heartache they have suffered. The Childrens Heaet Federation provided a lot of support to them and I want to help the charity continue their invaluable work.

So I decided to cycle the Devon Coast to Coast in a day. To make it a little harder I am going up High Willhays (the highest point in he SW) bringing the total mileage to 115 and total climb over 6500 feet.

Now, people that know me know that whilst I like riding I don’t do a lot due to young kiddies and when I do its usually mucking about in the woods or on the moors. This is a huge change to my riding style and a massive challenge for a slightly-fat-approaching-middle age guy.

I would be so grateful if you could support me. I will post some photos of training, kit and the ride. If you would like to support this invaluable charities work then please follow the link below to my just giving page:

http://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/daveowen85?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=20170630_96877

Many thanks for reading
    Dave

ravingdave

Bump

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Done

ravingdave

Thanks so much genesiscore. They really do amazing work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Devon Coast-Summit-Coast for Children's Heart Federation’ is closed to new replies.