Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Details of the new Cotic RocketMAX Gen4
  • Ben_Haworth

The headline news about the Cotic RocketMAX Gen4 is a move to new way of frame sizing. Or at least a new way of naming frame sizes. Stealth Gritstone …

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Details of the new Cotic RocketMAX Gen4

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Looks trick. I would fit 170mm Zebs in 27.5 forks, run 27.5″ and go full park with it. Would be fun.

chrismac

The silver build looks like a good package for the price. All the money in the frame and suspension with shimano drive train

the00
    Free Member

I can’t find a comparable bike with a BB any higher. How does it get to be called ‘low’?

mashr

Because it says “lower”, as in “was higher”?

Paul-B

Give the latest Downtime podcast a listen, Cy is on there talking about it. Real good listen 🙂

Northwind

the00
    Free Member

I can’t find a comparable bike with a BB any higher. How does it get to be called ‘low’?

FWIW I always have mine sagged more than I would other bikes so the BB in motion is pretty low.

Still part-made in Scotland by Five Lands? Still tickles me that mine was made about 2 miles from my house, Balerno is not the sort of place you’d expect anything to be made other than large scale fraud.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.