Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Desperate seeking ticket for Morzine pass portes du soleil
  • leonard
    Free Member

I am coming home from South Africa and my brother is off to morzine for the ppds. I am shipping my bike back and would desperately like to join him for the ride. Has anyone a ticket that they can no longer use?

runswithscissors

I have two spare starting from Morzine on the Sat. tlyons10@aol.com

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I’m going be there startign from Morzine on the sunday .. rock on!! Get delivery of new bike this weekend and get to christen it at Afan! Hope it is sunny again!

SammyC
    Free Member

See you there Munge-chick. 🙂

I’ll be on a gold Patriot, although its more commonly known as dysentery brown by my mates 😉

GrahamS

I was in Portes du Soleil last weekend (28th/29th March) and it was overcast and snowing heavily.
    We got some great snowboarding in, but I wouldn’t say it was ideal biking weather!

Andy

Another 4 here starting from Morzine on the Saturday; Me, peterpoddy, DrP and Vimto! Yay….cant wait…

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

And me Andy!

freeform5spot
    Free Member

Andy – still got 3 places left for the guided day we talked about a while back.

Email me if interested.

Pete

Andy

Correction!! Another 5 here starting from Morzine on the Saturday; Me, peterpoddy, DrP, Vimto and WCA! Yay….cant wait…and…

What could possibly go wrong!

Freeform5spot – yes will repond tonight!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Andy – I am taking a fully rigid SS so it should be fun

DrP

No you’re not nick.
    No you’re not….

Andy – what’s this guided tour day? I’d be up for it!

DrP

freeform5spot
    Free Member

Me and 4 others are spending 6 days in the Alps over the PDS week. As well as taking in the more obvious and well trodden routes we also thought that this year we should get a bit more off piste than last and so organised a guide to help us explore the area better.

The chap can take up to 8 so hence we have 3 more places!

Will work out at about E30 each for a full day.

runswithscissors

Me and mrs runs won’t be there till sunday now but better late than never! Still got those two places for Sat from Morzine if anyone is interested…..

Andy

FF5S ygm

Yeah Nick go on then – do it on the carver!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Desperate seeking ticket for Morzine pass portes du soleil’ is closed to new replies.