Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Derek Hatton WTF
  • johndoh
    Free Member

He’s 71 – can I have some of what he’s having!

Drac

convert

I was thinking the same. Was trying to work out if they were using an old stock photo but no. Being a git clearly keeps you looking young.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cinnamon_girl

He looks the same as he did in the 70’s!

johndoh
    Free Member

binners

When the glorious revolution comes – next week apparently – he’ll take up his place as Home Secretary and brand ambassador for L’oreal

nick1962
    Free Member

Just heard Stephen Kinnock on Newsnight declare ignorance of who Derek Hatton is…I know he wasn’t entirely serious but really? To those who voted for Brexit Stephen Kinnock is no doubt the quintessential example of why traditional Labour voters feel left behind.From a professional political class family whose parents did rather nicely out of the EU and whose only “real job” was working as an adviser in the EU (I wonder how he got that gig??) before becoming a professional politician himself.FFS bring back Terry Fields.

rene59
    Free Member

Suspended already over an old tweet, that lasted long! I see George Galloway wants back into the party as well.

Sandwich

Didn’t you know Rene he’s known as “Hokey-Cokey Hatton” now. 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You can leave, you’re Hatton.

wwaswas

In the future everyone will be in the Labour Party for 15 minutes.

martinhutch

You can leave, you’re Hatton.

That conjures up a rather unpleasant image of our Derek doing a Full Monty. 🙂

BigJohn

It just conjures up an imayof Kim Basinger here. Mmmm.

Simon_Semtex
    Free Member

It’s 1994 and I’m working for PGL in deapest, darkest South Wales. Sitting in staffroom after archery session and we were all watching TV. “Through the Keyhole” was on.

Was a bit bizzare when one of my colleagues(sitting beside me) stood up and screamed at the TV…. “That’s my bedroom!”

The house in question was Derek Hatton’s and unbeknown to me I was working with one of his kids.

Weird!

cinnamon_girl

Brilliant link woody2000 now we know his secret!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Derek Hatton WTF’ is closed to new replies.