Derby / Notts – UPVC door needed

Home Forum Chat Forum Derby / Notts – UPVC door needed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Derby / Notts – UPVC door needed
  • wrightyson

Try Ripley building plastics,
    Or vintage windows.

matt007

Hi all,

After being broken into and my bikes nicked a couple of weekes ago, I need alternative storage and better security for when I get replacement rides.

As part of my plan I need a upvc external door, nice reinforced frame and lots if locking point, pref with a small central obscured glass pane.

Opening size is 830 x 2020 to inc sill.

Can anyone recommend a decent manufacturer in the area, or better still, any fitters out there with contacts that can get me one with a few quid into it for yourselves?

Have quotes ranging from £340 for online suppljers to £530 for local trade place.

Cheers
    Matt

Premier Icon cb
    Subscriber

I went for Rock Door for those reasons. Maybe I was being naive but the security gumpf that they claim impressed me. £1k fitted and it was by a guy in Derby (he travelled to me). Email me if you want his details – wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

I went for Rock Door for those reasons. Maybe I was being naive but the security gumpf that they claim impressed me. £1k fitted and it was by a guy in Derby (he travelled to me). Email me if you want his details – wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

He travelled to you to fit it? That certainly sounds easier than the alternative.

Premier Icon cb
    Subscriber

As in I’m not in Derby whereas the OP is – fool…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Derby / Notts – UPVC door needed’ is closed to new replies.