Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Dental Tourism
  • pingu66
    Free Member

I am thinking of getting my teeth sorted to have a brilliant white smile and replace a few missing and get rid of a denture I really do not get on with.

A friend had some done in India but came back looking like Mr Ed but I have been looking at Turkey and Romania. I sent off a few enquiries and a few have just sent a price list back one actually called and went through everything that gave me a little confidence. Obviously I have to get my research done.

Does anyone have any experiences to share, recommend somewhere, probably want to tie it in with a holiday next year.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I went to Budapest for an implant; the company was great, giving me the full breakdown of the various possible solutions and outcomes, meeting me at the airport and providing a free initial consultation, then taking me to my accommodation… in the end, it turned out the bone had receded, so I would have to have bovine bone grafted into my upper jaw, which would require repeat visits and extensive extra costs, so I weighed things up and decided not to go through with it, however, nothing ventured nothing gained and if things had been more straightforward I have every faith they would’ve done a top notch job at a price which meant I could enjoy the holiday with change to spare. Choose wherever you like the look of and go for it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Dental Tourism’ is closed to new replies.