Dell XPS L502x Laptop – 8GB Ram, 15" Screen, Backlit Keyboard, USB3, i5 2430m

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Dell XPS L502x Laptop – 8GB Ram, 15" Screen, Backlit Keyboard, USB3, i5 2430m

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Dell XPS L502x Laptop – 8GB Ram, 15" Screen, Backlit Keyboard, USB3, i5 2430m
  • sugdenr

£400 – no offers + postage

OK I wont, but that is expensive, put it on ebay and you will get less than that and have ebay fees.

I’m looking at in warranty i7 XPS14/15s with 512SSDs for the 600/650 mark.

alexxx

One of Dells high spec laptops, only selling as I’ve just bought a £2k macbook… which pains me but it has the apps I use at work everyday for web design.

i5 2430m Processor
    8gb Crucial Ram
    500gb Hard Drive
    Backlit keyboard

15″ Screen
    USB3 Ports
    HDMI
    Display Port
    Double headphone in
    Mic in
    Ethernet

Comes with Win7 or Win8

Couple of scratches on the metal top and small crack on the corner plastic underneath that you can’t see without turning it over.

The speakers are epic for a laptop and have a subwoofer built in. (JBC)

It’s very fast, powerful enough for hd video editing often and snappy having illustrator, photoshop and after effects all open at the same time!

The keyboard is a joy to type on and makes mac keyboards feel very cheap!

Great laptop that sadly doesn’t have 1/2 the programs in windows.

£400 – no offers + postage

Based in Cumbria

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/laptops/1283692/dell-xps-l502x

alexxx

Why’s it expensive? I have checked ebay.

alexxx

Feel free to put in an offer if you’d like then but looking at ebay it seems very close to the mark.

The backlit keyboard and 8gb crucial ram were added extras to the stock model. everything is working, no wobbly keys, dead pixels ect.

UrbanHiker

Can I get photos of the scratches and the crack please to UrbanHikerEmail@gmail.com.

Also what do you mean by win7 or win8? Is the 8 a legit copy? OEM or full retail? Core or pro?

Cheers,
    UH

alexxx

win7pro retail (boxed) or win8 pro (downloaded / paid upgrade) also the win7 home that came with it (license on the bottom).

I’ll fire you an email now.

ScottChegg

I’m looking at in warranty i7 XPS14/15s with 512SSDs for the 600/650 mark.

I’m happy for you

fieldy

Hi Al
    What’s the battery performance like? Holding charge ok?
    Whereabouts in Cumbria are you?
    Cheers

alexxx

Battery is fine, powered off if not in use usually, holds around 2-3 hours I believe – not something I’ve noticed.

Based near Ulverston

Thanks

sugdenr

My post was a bit harsh sorry, I would offer but after looking for ages I think I found what I’m after.

scottchugg – get a grip boy

ScottChegg

Boy! As if.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Dell XPS L502x Laptop – 8GB Ram, 15" Screen, Backlit Keyboard, USB3, i5 2430m’ is closed to new replies.