• This topic has 52 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by a11y.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Delivery Robot Invasion
  • funkmasterp

They need eyes

kelvin

Nah, no chance up ‘ere. We’ve only just got rid of pacers !

That made me properly laugh.

I want to see them navigating narrow steep cobbled streets and paths.

cookeaa

TBH I’m slightly disappointed in the youth of today, at least one of those photos should have shown a delivery bot with “R2D2 is a ****!” or “BB8 sucks balls” spray painted on the side…

Creative vandalism would perfect counterpoint to billionaires using technology to make their current minimum wage slaves redundant IMO.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mister-P
    Free Member

Someone stuck big googly eyes on a few round here. The killjoys back at base removed them pretty quickly though.

jamesoz

They’d last 30secs around here. It’d become a sport.
    Batteries would be weighed in or nailed to dodgey ebike faster than you can say Transit Tipper.
    Can they carry a human? If so one of the local kids will work out how to do a 2mile long wheelie.

funkmasterp

Can’t believe they aren’t covered in stickers or graffiti. Bloody lazy millennials 🙄

Mister-P
    Free Member

They’d last 30secs around here.

I love how it’s become a “I live in a well rough area” bragging match. If they can survive Milton Keynes then they are fine anywhere. Don’t let The City Of Dreams image fool you, MK is a shithole.

stuey
    Free Member

<shithole> With more trees than people + delivery bots </shithole>
    😉

pk13

They don’t go south of the grid.
    I’ve often wondered if the food is still hot they do 7mph at best.

funkmasterp

Can one of you posh bastards living in the futuristic utopia of Milton Keynes order something from one please? Post a video of it arriving and do a review of the service. Then cover it in stickers as it turns to leave!

pk13

It’s 4 junctions up the m1 to mine I wonder if I could get one on the train from MK station that’s only 30mins and it will save it’s little wheels bless

jamesoz

<shithole> With more trees than people + delivery bots </shithole>
    😉

This.
    Was at a friend’s house a while back and couldn’t get a pizza delivery as the local yoots kept robbing the delivery guys.

a11y

Then cover it in stickers as it turns to leave!

Definitely needs some STW stickers applied!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.