Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Delamere new bike shop
  • stusphoto
    Free Member

Just to let everyone know that there is a new bike shop open in delamere forest, next to the Cafe. They are Kona main dealers and do a while you wait bike service for £42 with free gear inner and outer cables. The shop stocks a full Endura line, bikes and tons of parts.
    I have been out on one of there Thursday night rides. They meet at 630pm great ride and a good bunch.

well worth a look if you need anything.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Do they sell spam?

marcus7
    Free Member

You sure its new ?… looked like tracs to me only behind the visitors centre to me!…

stusphoto
    Free Member

Tracs are doing the hire but its a new bike shop called delamere bikes with new bikes for sale and more parts and clothing.

project
    Free Member

http://delamerebikes.co.uk/

same shop as tracs,as above.

best wishes to them.

stusphoto
    Free Member

must be them then not seen that shop before though only seen the hire bikes.

davidjones15
    Free Member

The problem with this type of bike shop and a captive audience is the effect it has on prices. I’m wish you success though.
    I generally pop into Alf Jones on my way into Delamere as it’s not too far away.

stusphoto
    Free Member

hows your dad

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I hate going into Alf Jones’ andy or gaz always tempt me away from what I went in for…..and I leave with something more shiny and expensive.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Delamere new bike shop’ is closed to new replies.