Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Delamere locals be aware… Thieving scum type thread…
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Just to let you know tonight between 20:15 and 21:00 in the Abbey Arms Car park, so thieving b*stards decided to pop the lock on my mates Car and help themselves to his Intense…

Please keep an eye out on eBay etc..

Cheers all..

Nick

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Nick thats terrible, i will post on the NWMBA facebook page and the One planet Adventure website… colour and anything distinct ??

Steve

simondbarnes

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Posted on The Woollybacks and the Chester Chunky Monkey’s forums.

Good luck hunting for it, we’ll do our best for you.

Nice mud guard idea btw, if the scum don’t take it off it should be easy to spot

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Cheers John, much appreciated.

proflexforever
    Free Member

shit dude…that sux….finger crossed you get it back..

JohnClimber
    Free Member
    colp

I’ll put a poster up in the cafe tomorrow Nick.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Nick, On the works computer and I blocked the image you put up, accessed on the ‘phone now so got the image..sorry

Steve

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Cheers Steve, much appreciated.

mrh86

will keep an eye out for you. i’m only just down the road. Do you guys reckon they knew bikes were going to be in the cars at the pub or just a random theft?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

mrh86 – Member
    will keep an eye out for you. i’m only just down the road. Do you guys reckon they knew bikes were going to be in the cars at the pub or just a random theft?

Dunno, but they know how to pop a lock quickly..

Guessing it was scum that got lucky, but we do ride & drink in the on a lot, so they could well have seen us.. 😥

spuddle
    Free Member

Will keep my eyes peeled around the Northwich area in case its a local whos taken it

rick@twelve50bikes

Will keep our eyes open in the shop and stick another warning to folks that use the forest to be vigilant. Scumbags

mrphil
    Free Member

Feel your pain mate!

Some scum robbed my C456 out the back of a van, found some of the parts.

Hope your insured! And I hope you find the **** pricks who took it!!!

SidewaysTim

It’s a small Intense Tracer 2 in a raw finish. Reverb post, SLX 10 speed, Rockshox Lyric fork, Answer bars, SLX brakes with Icetec rotors now (I think). We have the frame number and it’s not a common size/colour combo – please keep ’em peeled folks!

Oh, CCDB Air shock too!

The wheels are unusual too, Hope hubs with Mavic 819 tubless rims, but the rims are not disc rims – quite distinctive.

marcus7
    Free Member

I’ll keep an eye out but I doubt its stayed local… It’s not the first time I’ve heard of theft (or attempted) from the Abbey arms , not that its owt to do with the pub but its close to the forest and may be a ‘hunting’ ground.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Cheers all, much appreciated..

Can anyone show me how to set up eBay alerts??

justinbieber

Do a search, and then add that search to your favourites

go into ‘advanced search’ on Ebay… you find all the settings there to make a search and save it…. you’ll get emails every time something pops up that matches.
    i reckon these **** know exactly where to look… see them regular at my usual riding spots and watering holes. chop their hands off i say… they won’t do it again.

smartay

Stopped for cake and tea mid ride yesterday at station cafe, forgotten lock so had to order from doorway, whats it coming too!!

loddrik
    Free Member

Bloody scousers no doubt…

nealy
    Free Member

Bloody scousers no doubt…

Really? 🙄

loddrik
    Free Member

😯

🙄

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Ok, quick sit rep, they’ve two in custurdy that have coughed to this..
    Along with a few others it seems..

Gary_C

Good news, but has Rob got his bike back?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Gary_C – Member
    Good news, but has Rob got his bike back?

No mate, he hasn’t, I only spoke to him briefly today, he’s off to see the old bill on Saturday..

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Delamere locals be aware… Thieving scum type thread…’ is closed to new replies.