Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Delamere Forest Night Ride
  • tracsuk
    Free Member

This is an invite to all on Singletrack Forum. If you are in the area of Delamere Forest ,or can make it to the venue at 6.30pm every Thursday Evening, The Bike shop staff run a ride from the shop every Thursday from 6.30pm. Most abilities are catered for and if you have not discovered the unmarked trails there then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Great natural trails run within the forest and are there to test the most technical of riders. If you don’t believe me come and see for yourself. All we require is you sign a disclaimer at the bike shop and you can ride with us for free.

nwgiles

I’ll try and make it next week as I work in frodsham.

loddrik
    Free Member

Tempted…

colp

The cafe is open until it goes dark too on Thursday nights.

nwgiles

colp – Member
    The cafe is open until it goes dark too on Thursday nights.

This is what convinced me lol

tracsuk
    Free Member

Yeah good shout colp. The café does have great food and the coffee is bob on. We do eat there collectively once a month with curry on the menu. This month falls around Halloween so we will be heading out in optional silly outfits and then back for some food. All the café will need is a head count so nobody gets left out.
    Rides are great fun! You can either have a chilled out explore or a flat out ride with the young/old-uns. Take your pick

Dark-Side

Think I’ll head up from Chester for the Delamere ride tonight if anyone fancies it but needs a lift. Email address in profile.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I’ll see you out in the woods somewhere no doubt!

Dark-Side

I think we met on Ton’s ride at Delamere a while back actually Teetosugars. IIRC you were on a Cove Handjob.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I think we met on Ton’s ride at Delamere a while back actually Teetosugars. IIRC you were on a Cove Handjob.

Yup, that’s me..
    Now found more often than not on a 9:zero:7..

nwgiles

Did you go last night?

was the cafe still open? how much is the car park and what time does it close?

thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Delamere Forest Night Ride’ is closed to new replies.