Defy Advanced3 Carbon road bike 53cm top tube 5'5" – 5'9" Fully serviced 105spec

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Defy Advanced3 Carbon road bike 53cm top tube 5'5" – 5'9" Fully serviced 105spec

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Defy Advanced3 Carbon road bike 53cm top tube 5'5" – 5'9" Fully serviced 105spec
  • Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber

Giant Defy Advanced 3 2012
    This model was only around for one year. They produced it at £1999 with full 105 10speed kit (Di2 ready frame) but the next year this was the spec for the Advanced 2 model and the 3 was dropped. In my opinion, this was the best colour scheme they produced this frame in.
    Here is a review: REVIEW LINK

Here is the full spec:GIANT WEB SITE

PICTURES HERE

Size Small is really a small/medium in this design.
    Will fit from 5’9″ down to around 5’5″ as this has the clever adjustable seat mast clamp which can change from lay back to in line. 53cm top tube but with Giant’s compact geometry set up it is very is a very flexible fit. I have the standard 90mm stem fitted or the option of an 80mm Giant Contact one so the bike can be made to fit a variety of shapes and sizes (my wife rides the same size & model of bike and is 5’5″). Steerer tube is uncut with full complement of spacers.
    Comes all set up with the integrated Ride-Sense speed and cadence sensor (ANT+ for Garmin etc.)
    Just been carefully serviced ready for the summer but new bike deal has come along!!
    Doesn’t need anything doing to it; inner cables just done, BB freshly checked & greased, new SRAM chain fitted, hardly used 11-28 cassette, loads of life in the Michelin Pro4 Endurance tyres, chain rings both in good nick.
    Really nice condition with scuffs or scratches lovingly polished out/touched over as they have appeared. Has been well ridden so it is not immaculate but it’s been well looked after. Never crashed or dropped all marks are the result of leaning on walls, carrying on bike rack or general storage & riding.
    The original wheels are now fitted, having only covered around 200 miles before being swapped out for some lighter aero ones. They were going to be my winter wheels but I just never bothered riding on the road at that time of year so they are hardly broken in. They are the higher spec P-SL1’s with DT Swiss internals.
    Don’t really want to post unless I cannot find a cash/pick up buyer. Hoping for someone local to Halifax, Hebden Bridge, Rochdale, Littleborough (West Yorkshire/East Lancs). Prepared to set up/fit the bike prior to sale or will meet at reasonable distance (10 miles or so).
    Looking for £800 email in profile for any questions.
    Cheers
    Mick

Premier Icon mickb
    Subscriber
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Defy Advanced3 Carbon road bike 53cm top tube 5'5" – 5'9" Fully serviced 105spec’ is closed to new replies.